Monday, 30 April 2007

FINAL COUNTDOWN

We are leaving, but this time, with an even bigger mission at hand. Before I elaborate on even a thing, I want to express my thanks, to everyone who believes in good, who jumped in and made things happen for us, and who are busy, as we speak, generating more funk, spunk and great energy, to help us all to Go 4 Good.

A very special thank you, and I have mentioned you so many times, and probably will every time I have the urge to thank people, to my mother, who is always there, always, always. You are brilliantly beautiful, and my every inspiration. Thank you for your generosity, and continuous support. Mwah!! My sister, Natasha, you are our savior and stability, and you are all good. My father and brothers, you rock boys!

Lelanie, you are phenomenal and you’ve appeared just when we ran out of ideas and resources. This is the lady that has taken it upon herself, to shake things up in Rustenburg, and if you want to Go 4 Good, she’s the girl to talk to. All arrangements for the Go 4 Good launch on the 26th of May, which are held at the Rustenburg Kloof, will be done by Lelanie. Should you have any enquiries about this event, give Lelanie a shout go4gud@gmail.com. Check out our site at http://www.rtbgo4good.blogspot.com/, let’s get interactive people!

Julie, thanks for being a stunning and supportive friend, you mean the world to me.

Everyone who believes in us, and supports us, a huge Big Thank You!!!

Last but not least, to Maria, Dante and Katryn, here we go again guys. It’s about time, and I hope all goes well, may everyone find what they seek to gain, may we all be safe, and warm. God bless, and have a good one!