Sunday, 13 May 2007

MOM, CAN I PLEASE JUST HAVE A MOMENT TO SAY....


DAY 13

It’s mother’s day, and nowhere else I would rather be, than home, with mother. It’s a special enough occasion to take some time off.

TO MY MOTHER, ON MOTHER’S DAY

You are by far, the most special, thoughtful, passionate, beautiful soul I know. We have come a long way, you and I. You have always been a tremendous presence in my life, and you have taught me well. I know it doesn’t always seem like I take note, and I know that I have caused you many a restless night, I know that it hasn’t always been easy, and that sometimes you’d want me to be a little different, but, I know that everything you want me to be, is because you know, that that is what I can be.
Thank you for always believing in the person I could be. Thank you for being someone I can believe in. Thank you for never letting go, and for sharing that beautiful soul, that is you, with me.
I love you forever and a day.
Have a beautiful mother’s day, and may I get to share many more days like this with you.

Always
Me